Share this
  • Are you just out of high school and attending college for the first time? Do you need a class or two to complete a degree? Are you considering a career change or interested in taking a class for fun? Then you have come to the right place! Take a tour of our campus and check out what we have to offer—then return here to get started! We are committed to making the admissions process as easy as possible—whatever your individual need may be. 

  • It has never been easier!

    The Edison State Community College website allows us to connect with you like never before! From the dynamic Get Started page you will be able to apply for admission, request additional information, review your admissions checklist and/or schedule a campus visit. It's that simple! 

    We recommend that you apply online, but applications are available at our Piqua and Greenville campus locations. You can apply for admission anytime and you can access the online application from any gold Apply Now or Get Started button. 

    IMPORTANT  Admission to Edison State does not guarantee admission to every course or program. Some courses have prerequisites which must be met prior to course enrollment. Some degree and certificate programs including PhlebotomyRegistered NursingPhysical Therapist Assistant and Medical Laboratory Technician have additional admission requirements and follow a selective admission procedure with criteria used to select applicants most likely to succeed in these programs at Edison State Community College. Please contact an admissions advisor or review the Academic Catalog to learn more.

    Select from the options below for information customized just for you!